- In Review: Using iNaturalist and a Coverboard Protocol to Measure Data Quality to Improve Data Collection and Verification by Wittmann, Girman and Crocker: Submitted October 2017.
- Sonoma State University Science Symposium 2014: “Most Innovative Poster” Award
- Santa Rosa City School District, MHS 2012: “Most Engaging Curriculum” Award
- University of California Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Hopland Research and Extension Center
- The Wildlife Society – Western Section – Abstract
- China Camp State Park (Friends of China Camp)
- North Bay Herpetological Society
- Fairfield Osborn Preserve